Other Ways to Help
There are so many ways to help us with our mission to provide a safe and permanent home for neglected, abused or unwanted donkeys.
Your ways to help the donkeys are only limited by your imagination!
- Could you host an event to raise funds – garage sales, hot dog sales, a party, or dinner with proceeds for the donkeys?
- Could you put a donation jar at your business or in your lunch room?
- Do you belong to a community service club? Do they support charitable work?
- Matching fund programs at your place of work? Or Casual Friday at your workplace?
- Instead of birthday gifts, could your guests bring a money “gift” for you to donate to the Refuge?
- Are you a crafter? Could you make donkey-themed articles and donate them to sell in our Donkey Shoppe?
- Do you have a special skill that could benefit the Refuge?
- Could your place of business donate materials for donkey care?
- Do you have extra good grass hay in your fields that you can donate? Or straw?
Did you know you can also Donate a Car to help the Donkeys?
Donate a Vehicle
Donate a Car Canada accepts Vehicle Donations for Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge Society. Free towing is provided in most areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation. When you donate your car, truck, RV, boat, or motorcycle to Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge Society through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction (depending on its condition, age and location).
Donate a Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for Turtle Valley Donkey Refuge Society to benefit. After your vehicle donation is complete, you will receive a tax receipt and we will put your gift to good use. Please click here to donate a vehicle.