Other Ways to Help
There are so many ways to help us with our mission to provide a safe and permanent home for neglected, abused or unwanted donkeys.
Your ways to help the donkeys are only limited by your imagination!
- Could you host an event to raise funds – garage sales, hot dog sales, a party or dinner with proceeds for the donkeys?
- Could you put a donation jar at your business or in your lunch room?
- Do you belong to a community service club? Do they support charitable work?
- Matching fund programs at your place of work? Or Casual Friday at your workplace?
- Instead of birthday gifts, could your guests bring a money “gift” for you to donate to the Refuge?
- Are you a crafter? Could you make donkey themed articles and donate them to sell in our Donkey Shoppe?
- Do you have a special skill that could benefit the Refuge?
- Could your place of business donate materials for the barns and hospital that we will be constructing?
- Do you have extra good grass hay in your fields that you can donate? Or straw?